Well from the last post till now exam have gone through fine as expected hopefully the results would be good too.hmmm
Actually i am only a little better after seeing bree last saturday.I kept on saying i am okay, but the truth is i am not really, actually i have been not so.....good or at the best of myself ever since i got to know i need to stay in TTDI for my internship .
Firstly is because this is officially the first time i am gonna be staying outside home.Haha,oh well that is still okay at least coz i would be back on the weekend.But bree, i wont be able to see her everyday,is not that is i need to see her everyday, but the thing is need to see her every 3rd day of the week tht is the minimum requirement. i try to compensate by talking to her everyday with a 2 minutes the least.
I dont really know why i have become like that, my dad previously told me is hard to move on once i have become too attached,but i knew the best of myself i would not be attached and now i am emotionally and mentally attach to bree.
Is not like i wanna to have her as my gf or be in relationship,but she is my friend and i love her for that.I juz.........love her too much and too madly.Infact this is the peak i am being perfect, and i dont want to mess up anything be with her or my family.
I realized once i am back from my internship she wont be around .the thought really kills me lar..........i want her to be happy and around me, i am so use to her that i dislike being around with anyone else.LOL, i think she knows that i am only use being around wither. HMMMMMMMM....
I got only one thing to say to myself ,HARVIN you are a big big fool, u love her to much,but she is not the one want,you want her to be around with you, but not willing to put up with her,weird but true,She says she lucky not to be my gf coz i never take her out,and so i told
I love to be around and spend all time with her, why i really cant explain, she is MS.BREE the perfect one.
The reason i changed her name is not only to hide her identity from everyone,but also coz it gives me the feeling that by doing that she belongs to me than anyone else.Is not mean a bad way,or something.
Today dedication goes to myself , is a song i found on youtube, by Elvis presely . I may be the fool, but i truly know what i am doing and i know what i want it to be with me and her. :-) trust me i wont leave you coz i love you....... i really do.......
Actually i am only a little better after seeing bree last saturday.I kept on saying i am okay, but the truth is i am not really, actually i have been not so.....good or at the best of myself ever since i got to know i need to stay in TTDI for my internship .
Firstly is because this is officially the first time i am gonna be staying outside home.Haha,oh well that is still okay at least coz i would be back on the weekend.But bree, i wont be able to see her everyday,is not that is i need to see her everyday, but the thing is need to see her every 3rd day of the week tht is the minimum requirement. i try to compensate by talking to her everyday with a 2 minutes the least.
I dont really know why i have become like that, my dad previously told me is hard to move on once i have become too attached,but i knew the best of myself i would not be attached and now i am emotionally and mentally attach to bree.
Is not like i wanna to have her as my gf or be in relationship,but she is my friend and i love her for that.I juz.........love her too much and too madly.Infact this is the peak i am being perfect, and i dont want to mess up anything be with her or my family.
I realized once i am back from my internship she wont be around .the thought really kills me lar..........i want her to be happy and around me, i am so use to her that i dislike being around with anyone else.LOL, i think she knows that i am only use being around wither. HMMMMMMMM....
I got only one thing to say to myself ,HARVIN you are a big big fool, u love her to much,but she is not the one want,you want her to be around with you, but not willing to put up with her,weird but true,She says she lucky not to be my gf coz i never take her out,and so i told
"I am stupidly in love with you, but i am smartly committed to her" well there it goes.
I love to be around and spend all time with her, why i really cant explain, she is MS.BREE the perfect one.
The reason i changed her name is not only to hide her identity from everyone,but also coz it gives me the feeling that by doing that she belongs to me than anyone else.Is not mean a bad way,or something.
Today dedication goes to myself , is a song i found on youtube, by Elvis presely . I may be the fool, but i truly know what i am doing and i know what i want it to be with me and her. :-) trust me i wont leave you coz i love you....... i really do.......
Wise men say
Only fools rush in
But i can't help
Falling in love with you
Wise men say
Only fools rush in
But i cant help
Falling in love with you
Shall i stay
Would it be a sin
I can't help
Falling in love with you
As the river flows
Gently to the sea
Darling so we go-
Something's were meant to be
Take my hand
Take my whole life too
I can't help
Falling in love with you
As the river flows
Gently to the sea
Darling so we go-
Something's were meant to be
Take my hand
Take my whole life too
I can't help
Falling in love with you
(Cos ican't help falling in love with you) x3
No comments:
Post a Comment