Friday, July 23, 2010

Love Bug





Well it has 18 months or so.... before i actually caught this stupid bug again.atleast i think i caught it again. the last time is still no change..... we are who we are......best of pals.....and damm she grads ..I am so bored and yet i think i dont need anyone.

i found the time to blog again and yup the bug is ready caught.I am comfortable with it . At least someone sensible than me and younger that is for sure. But yes i like her .I hope she can fit in with me, younger by the time she finish her education i can atleast establish myself in life.

i always use the word Like rather than love i dont know the difference . i am not sensitive to this stuff . i cant call u dear and stuff i aint built for it.Perhaps it will come naturally, and if it does than it shall work.

anyways if it works then it works!

Right now i am juz concern with my thesis tht seems to be a real killer.I dont even have time to think abt anything.i hardly hangout wit danny and others. Bree is like once every 2 weeks for 1 hour and it feels like catching up on a project meeting.

No comments: