Monday, May 30, 2011

Graduated

Yup I graduated i got to know abt 2 days ago and right now I m keeping my fingers crossed to get a job.Finally I finished my degree a bit late than it was suppose to be but wat the hack i finished now.

Job list is preety much screwed up actually, reason i applied in every industry i can find on. I juz dont give damm with who I work or wat I do as long as i make the most amount of money the is already good enough for me .

I have actually attended a few interview sesion but no luck there so i have to apply more. I have been called by slumberger but they did not call me and confirm me a interview slot so i think i goes uncalled as well .

so since i am jobless i go back to my dads office to hangout . tht is preety much.

No comments: