Sunday, June 28, 2009

An idea for the future

I shared the most beautiful thing that I would want to do in the future with her yesterday. She is the first person to know the idea. haha. it seems now there never goes thing that I don’t tell her. Too dependent, i know it very well too .haha .

My visitors are here for a 4 days now. They are a real hectic but cool. Luckily I am in position when I can disappear. So far they have traveled to Malacca and also Genting. My mom as usual is hyper and cooking for them. I practically did not do anything this week. Went to Wisma MCA to attend a talk ( totally in MANDRAIN) so we skipped out and went to KLCC to hangout. It was nice got to do something waited long for.

Next week is week 5 and allot of things to be done.Just looking forward to spend more time with her . She is just a very good friend that I cant drop like a brick.We both know where we stand and therefore no reason to make any comments . I know you ppl who read this blog know her . Don’t have to say it out loud, it is self understood.

No comments: