
"
And be it anything, everyone knows their position in me,nvr question it,nvr tell it.Holding ourself strong is good enough.I wont say all those jargons,and emotional sentimental stuff.I juz cant is because i am not build to say it,and mostly i juz restrain it.
But everyone is well assured that for whatever happens i am who i am.No one can change me.I live on my principals that treasure and for me i want to be the one who brings pride to the family.I have to achieve somethings before anything,for who knows abt it trust me, i am doing my best to get it.
But everyone is well assured that for whatever happens i am who i am.No one can change me.I live on my principals that treasure and for me i want to be the one who brings pride to the family.I have to achieve somethings before anything,for who knows abt it trust me, i am doing my best to get it.
No comments:
Post a Comment