Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Adoption plan

Of recent i really feel like having a kid of my own.Haha, its really funny i hardly can take care of myself. I never use to like kids i juz find them annoying and irritating up until some 2 years ago, all of sudden my uncles had baby boom adding to the size of the family.

Now there are 5 kids in the family ranging from the age of 2 to 4 years old.Wow my grandma is happy.Even I am happy with kids.

So sometime ago i was juz thinking,once i settle down in the future, i would adopt a kid.This is not to show that i am being good or noble, but merely for myself. I have a theory behind this which goes something like this:-

I dont ever want to see any old people around me suffering or being abandoned but their kids. I see old people and babies are equal.The feeling that u get from taking care of someone old is really good.I don't know,it is really good.It gives me a sense of courage to live of.

babies they dont know anything u can always nurture and teach them,while old people even tough they know everything still when u take care of them is goes the same way of being nurture.Like spoon feeding .... and etc.

I decided i would do it.This decision become even more firm after i watched I AM SAM on Sunday.Some how or rather i am bad towards people but truly that is for avoiding being hurt.I prefer to show myself to only those who care.

In fact to be more specific i would i want to adopt a baby girl. this is because i believe if u were to bring up a girl it really calls for a part of dedication in ur life.Girls they can put a smile, on ur face at any given day.They are truly precious if u know them well and ur are they to take care of them.

Altough this decision would also depend on my the other half,but i am sure that however i would be able to convince her.I have the ability to do it.



No comments: