Thursday, August 13, 2009

Not getting back at u lar....


Sad, for what u always think that anything I am saying to u is to get back at u. we have talked about it ready, I have the assurance from u , so i am not telling u things simply. You ought to know when I say something is always to kid around. No matter what the digi girl is standing there in my life.

The indulgence in your current life, makes me more than happy for u. We talked about it at least by now u should ready get an idea. I am back to being normal now, i am not faking it. Truly, and if i was i will tell u, immediately. Is not because i want u to worry or something, it is because i cant hold anything to myself. It is like my daily routine to ask u If u are ok? . It really kill me if i don’t know what is up with you.

I don’t know how I am going go through when I go off for industrial training. My life has been around u more than a year now. I expect to stand by u into a indefinite future. I even told when u got married i will drive to church saw the dream and i told u about it. So please don’t think if i am telling u things just to annoy/get back to u .

These days we really don’t have a topic to talk about but yet we just check out each other. You know if u were busy i will never disturb to you.You know me.I always respect ur privacy. Afterall when i tell u not to call me u dont. So the best part of us is we understand what we are doing .

I respect love and care for u allot.I know u too do tht for me too. Like i told u yesterday,i will always stand by my digi women. haha.

All those things i been teasing u abt , Suffering and wedding bells.Tht is all the gimmick to make u happy and annoyed. We merely dont only kill time,but kill each others sorrow.U know tht I cant see tears and a sad face of urs.I am selfish abt it but it is because ur are someone to me. I dont even mind if u got married, because ur happiness is more important to me. I am protective but not controlling u. You should realized this, I have changed for the past few weeks. I dont tell u cant do this and that,i am okay with whatever u are up too. This is because i be assured by u and told by u when ur doing things. I trust and believe in u.


No comments: