Friends..... ... They love you,..... but they are not your lover.... They care for you,... but they are not from your family.. They are ready to share your pain, but they are not in your blood relation. They are........FRIENDS! !!!! True friend.... Scolds like a DAD.... Cares like a MOM.. .. Teases like a SISTER.. Irritates like a BROTHER.. . And finally loves U more than a LOVER.
I found this on my friends FB post, i think is really meaningful.Actually i am really happy for someone atleast the person is getting an idea of wat they want in life.Altough we dont hangout coz of being busy,i juz want the person to know tht i am not leaving or avoiding u .
Like wat i said to u in my sms today afterall placing any extra hope always hurts us more than anything.
I dont know wat the past has done to u ,but i wish to say this ,
Like wat i said to u in my sms today afterall placing any extra hope always hurts us more than anything.
I dont know wat the past has done to u ,but i wish to say this ,
“the past has reflected on u today,the present is shaping u for the future.Let the past go on without being notice,grab the present at the best and built ur future”
I am happy,sad, and nuts right now, to some extend u know that.I am not against anything here,but u need to know for urself.I promised to u something and i wont do it anymore,no matter wat.Actually sometimes i have a fear of losing u .Altough we are not in a relationship,but u mean allot to me.
All those things i tell u i would do, are real afterall u r the only one that knows them.I am very protective of u.I dont know y.If i could i would not leave u for a minute.Dont ask me y,i cant explain .
Ppl always make fun of me saying u juz wasting time, but the truth is i rather waste time with u then others.What u told me yesterday makes me happy for u,but it is not from the bottom of heart.Eventough i am the one who has been pushing u to decide, i did not think u will go for it.Since it is for u to decide,then i am okay with it.
I am not judging anyone,but sometimes we are only seeing the part tht is being shown to us.Take me for example,i only show some part of me to ppl.It is correct to do tht but,remember to much would lead to someone else’s misery.We dont ever want tht to happen rite?
And now i am going to confess something to u.I tought of only telling u this after u gave me the news.Pls bear with it.
Ok?
I did “RIHANA” to actually push u away so tht u get an idea wat u want.I was not going to leave u,but remember wat i kept on saying,
“tc of urself if i am not there”
Now u know.
U said u r not going put in so much into this coz u cant bear losing anymore.And now,whether u like it or not ur going to have to put in more than even before.U know y?
Because at current point,the choice u r making and taking meets ur requirement and exactly how u want it.I dont know the person well but i wish the person will take care of u more than me so that u are always happy.I cant go out with u,nor do things for u.I am sorry for that.
When i say tc of u means, when u r down, the person will be there to hold u up.The person does not leave hanging in the middle of ur life.I am not saying this coz i dont want u to tell me when u r down.I am saying this because the person should be fully “used” for this kind of thing.Life is not about going clubbing and dinners.
I still remember once u told me, what kind of a guy would pursue his gf to go clubbing,so i am going to throw u back to the same question.U decide.hmmmmmm. Again i am not saying anything u have all the right to decide for urself.
In my opinion when i told u to get someone,it was suppose to be someone working in the corporate world,charming and well mannered.In other words some boring nerdy dude.Those kind of ppl really know how to take care of u.I have seen that through another friend.
To some degree i don’t have a title,for this post, i hope to see u tomorrow,and that is all i have to say.
All those things i tell u i would do, are real afterall u r the only one that knows them.I am very protective of u.I dont know y.If i could i would not leave u for a minute.Dont ask me y,i cant explain .
Ppl always make fun of me saying u juz wasting time, but the truth is i rather waste time with u then others.What u told me yesterday makes me happy for u,but it is not from the bottom of heart.Eventough i am the one who has been pushing u to decide, i did not think u will go for it.Since it is for u to decide,then i am okay with it.
I am not judging anyone,but sometimes we are only seeing the part tht is being shown to us.Take me for example,i only show some part of me to ppl.It is correct to do tht but,remember to much would lead to someone else’s misery.We dont ever want tht to happen rite?
And now i am going to confess something to u.I tought of only telling u this after u gave me the news.Pls bear with it.
Ok?
I did “RIHANA” to actually push u away so tht u get an idea wat u want.I was not going to leave u,but remember wat i kept on saying,
“tc of urself if i am not there”
Now u know.
U said u r not going put in so much into this coz u cant bear losing anymore.And now,whether u like it or not ur going to have to put in more than even before.U know y?
Because at current point,the choice u r making and taking meets ur requirement and exactly how u want it.I dont know the person well but i wish the person will take care of u more than me so that u are always happy.I cant go out with u,nor do things for u.I am sorry for that.
When i say tc of u means, when u r down, the person will be there to hold u up.The person does not leave hanging in the middle of ur life.I am not saying this coz i dont want u to tell me when u r down.I am saying this because the person should be fully “used” for this kind of thing.Life is not about going clubbing and dinners.
I still remember once u told me, what kind of a guy would pursue his gf to go clubbing,so i am going to throw u back to the same question.U decide.hmmmmmm. Again i am not saying anything u have all the right to decide for urself.
In my opinion when i told u to get someone,it was suppose to be someone working in the corporate world,charming and well mannered.In other words some boring nerdy dude.Those kind of ppl really know how to take care of u.I have seen that through another friend.
To some degree i don’t have a title,for this post, i hope to see u tomorrow,and that is all i have to say.
No comments:
Post a Comment