ME and MYSELF
COOL !!!!!!
CHILING OUT !!!!
About Me
Harvin
cool and easy going ,i love any sport that has do with cars.i love the colour red
View my complete profile
Free Counter
CooL WebsitezzZ
handphone and much more
Top Gear blogz
Bloggers
Sally
Mandy
Sue Ling
Boon Ping
Pearlyn
Inder
Hor Yan
kor nee
Blog Archive
►
2011
(9)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(2)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(1)
►
2010
(7)
►
July
(1)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(1)
►
January
(1)
▼
2009
(38)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(9)
►
August
(7)
▼
July
(9)
7th heavan
Decision made.....
Sorry
Staying strong
Hiding something
A weeks report.
No reason to Justify my actions
Another year older.Turning 20
Do the right things!!!!
►
June
(7)
Sunday, July 26, 2009
Decision made.....
Finally after 2 given days i have arrived at a decision.I am going to FORGIVE the person.
Yes, FORGIVE !!!!
I am not doing this because i want to solve this it. It is because i personally can’t handle the person sadness.Like i said i never would like to see people whom i love to be sad.Eventough i can’t control it i try to minimize, I am no God but still.
The person has got the idea to some extend that what they have done caused me to be this.Eventough i am forgiving the person my main stand to change still remains,I am not going to be around the person so much anymore,it is not because i want something to happen to them.It is for my personal self .I shall continue to built myself,do whatever i want,but remember, u juz take of urself.
I have been very protective of the person,afterall it means the world to me . how could i let it go so soon one may ask.I am not letting go or leaving u.I am still going to shadow u around weather u tell me the truth or not.I assume you don’t tell me everything because u don’t want me to be worried ,but pls tell lar.atleast i know.I shall remind u ,eventough my opnion does not matter to u, i will be at the door to tell u if u were doing something wrong.
U are a part of me in which i nvr showed to anyone,whatever said and done, has to pass .I can’t be holding back to each and everything i want.I am no body.I plan to be somebody,tht is y u are the first person to atleast see my 3 dream out of 5 .
No one has ever seen more than 1, u shall ask why i did not share with anyone even with ................by now u should really know who are u and to what exactly are u to me.The only reason i showed u all of this because i knew from the very beginning that for whatever happens i will nvr leave u alone.Because u understood my commitments,whenever no one was willing to except You! Again i am being selfish, i am only looking in for my own interest, I am
SORRY
for that.
Dont worry u can still look for me,i will nvr turn u away,U should know that because it is long enough we had known each other.We have cried for each other, we have laughed for each other,we shall continue to do what we use too.If don’t see me around juz remember i am an sms away.
Again for my own reason i can’t hold ur hand, I am
Bad ,Selfish,and an Idoit
.Therefore i am dedicating this for u .
“If tomorrow never comes”by Ronan Keating
Sometimes late at night
I lie awake and watch her sleeping
Shes lost in peaceful dreams
So I turn out the lights and lay there in the dark
And the thought crosses my mind
If I never wake up in the morning
Would she ever doubt the way I feel
About her in my heart
(chorus)
If tomorrow never comes
Will she know how much I loved her
Did I try in every way to show her every day
That shes my only one
And if my time on earth were through
And she must face the world without me
Is the love I gave her in the past
Gonna be enough to last
If tomorrow never comes
cause Ive lost loved ones in my life
Who never knew how much I loved them
Now I live with the regret
That my true feelings for them never were revealed
So I made a promise to myself
To say each day how much she means to me
And avoid that circumstance
Where theres no second chance to tell her how I feel
*chorus*
So tell that someone that you love
Just what youre thinking of
If tomorrow never comes
Maybe after this u will be different to me, i really can’t anticipate with what is going to happen. Relationship during studying nvr workout, i always say that ,but from bottom of my heart i juz wish you and me , never go apart from each other life.We should atleast look out for each other .Remember juz a sms away !
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment