ME and MYSELF
COOL !!!!!!
CHILING OUT !!!!
About Me
Harvin
cool and easy going ,i love any sport that has do with cars.i love the colour red
View my complete profile
Free Counter
CooL WebsitezzZ
handphone and much more
Top Gear blogz
Bloggers
Sally
Mandy
Sue Ling
Boon Ping
Pearlyn
Inder
Hor Yan
kor nee
Blog Archive
►
2011
(9)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(2)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(1)
►
2010
(7)
►
July
(1)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(1)
►
January
(1)
▼
2009
(38)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(9)
►
August
(7)
▼
July
(9)
7th heavan
Decision made.....
Sorry
Staying strong
Hiding something
A weeks report.
No reason to Justify my actions
Another year older.Turning 20
Do the right things!!!!
►
June
(7)
Friday, July 24, 2009
Staying strong
After yesterdays post, i m no better. Still i am here to write,because i juz want the person to know that how hurt i am . I am not going to name or give the hints, and even answer u ppl question abt the person.
Actually the person does not know that they have hurt me so badly.I wish to cry,but because i have built myself so hard nvr to cry on someones sholder,therefore i shall stand and put my neck on myself and cry for it.The worst thing is my tears dont want to drop.
I gave up the world for the person.I fought with everyone eventough i knew it was the persons fault.Whenever the person did something wrong i told them it is not ur fault.I never like to go to temple.I nvr use to go except during new year or a family function.I do it now, because apart praying for my family and asking God to protect them , i also pray for the person,that they too are never harmed.I never believe in asking for myself because i have a quote
"If i ask for someone,and they get it then i get their share of joy"
I am not saying this because i want ppl to think i am nobel or something like tht.I might change
in a day or 2.Dont worry i am not going to kill myself.I got the first call as soon as i wrote on FB.She as usual is standing by me . Next was a classmate, and then out of everyone my CNN send me a message to keep things cool. I am happy that i have ppl who care for me. trully i apperciate it.
"Trust =Roses, Trust if u know the surface then u can stay alive ,the deeper u try to dig in the more pain u get. Roses,they smell nice, look loving and appealing but if u grab at a force u will be hurt by its torns."
Some ppl know that i dont change for another overnight,but the time has come and i would do it .I shall never share this with anyone over whatever reason.For some reason this post has a need to end here .
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment