Friday, July 24, 2009

Hiding something

For the first time in a year today i am hiding something from her . i dont want to do it, but i have to. I read her blog prior to this post , i juz want to say pls let me be how i am .

I am hurt for some reason that i can't share with any1, not even her.Y i cant does remains a big ?
I am willing to trade all my happiness with her sorrow, bt not my sorrow with her happiness. I know she is crying now . she is not picking the phone, not replying my msn's.But truly maybe she knows how i felt the last something like tht happen.

When she was down recently i stood by her, and no matter wat i will continue to do it.Today i juz feel like a car after a crash. It saved my life bt hit me hard. haha the airbag was there to safe day i guess. Actually for wat happen today i am prepared for it.It was going to happen sonnner or later. It is juz................haiz.

I never take things seriously, even when i am sad for somethings,i never show it to others. But today is something that i cant control,after all even the lion has a soft spot in his heart.

I wish i could tell her, but it does not matter,whether i die for something or with something .I am not leaving u . U are way too precious for me, u know tht i love u to the max,i dont care wat ppl have to say.But pls juz dont get involve in this.

Please dont cry for me or with me, i dont like that.Please u know when i say things i mean it.So please dont.

No comments: