Did not do much on this week, my CNN took his flight on Wednesday.I wish all the best in his new life, i dont expect to see him again coz i heard from his parents they too plan to migrate off. So there goes my bestie. He was the one who told me abt tsunami in indonesia, he was the one who called me to tell MJ has passed away at 5.45 AM. I am gonna miss all his news abt the world.
Well coming back my new car it is madness to even touch the S button on the gear knob.
S does not only stand for Sport, but it does also stand for STUPID and SOHAI .Haha, for a nick name i juz call it the TANKER. It is heavy ,powerful, and most of all real fuel drinker.
Now back to mandy,it seems almost every Saturday we hangout,we went to Dunkin Doughnuts. She has been not feeling well for the past few days , i really dont know how to force to see the doctor, coz i personally HATE to see the doctor,but luckily she called me on friday b4 i left to take her to clinic.I was worried if she was having fever and worst H1N1, haha (*ps she is gonna kill me for this) i dont mind if she has H1N1 coz then the next person to quarantine after her would be me. Imagine me and her in the hospital...... so speechless.
I wrote something for her again,
The wrinkles on ur face shows me the journey you have covered so far,
The pimples on ur face tells me that the hardship ur going through ,
As much as i want to hold ur hand and walk togather today,
I might not be able to say it anymore after today.
The pimples on ur face tells me that the hardship ur going through ,
As much as i want to hold ur hand and walk togather today,
I might not be able to say it anymore after today.
I really want to take it to the next step with her at times, but for the sake reality i don’t think it will work. So i wish to console myself with what i have with her.
No comments:
Post a Comment