Saturday, July 25, 2009

Sorry

Another shit day gone all by without me realizing what to do abt it,i manage to finish MA assignment and now working on another one .Hopefully i will be able to complete it by Wednesday.Hmmmm i am still lost of what actions to take .I don’t know what i should do.

Mandy asked me if she was the one that actually coz me the pain,i juz don’t want to answer that coz the truth is out there.I don’t want to name the person, I want each and everyone to think where they went wrong with me. I don't want to be seen in a noble or honored way by anyone ,i try my best to do with wat i have .I am left all alone now,i don’t like it but what can i do.

I have something to quote here, it has been in my head since this afternoon.

“In the darkness we request for light because even tough the eyes are wide open we lack the ability to see anything but when we get it we complain is too bright and yet we can’t see”

Sometimes we decide not to show ourselves, yes i am that too.My junior complains i am bad and harsh.That is true,one may always show the inner self to everyone.Those ppl have seen my inner side will know me at the best.The person who caused is one of person that knows me so well that they rather not tell me the truth may be because they dont want me to get hurt.

I would juz like to remind u,u should juz tell me, i can live with it.

The truth has always been infront of me. I am .......

I am sorry. I have been rude and harsh to ppl around me the past 2 days.

Sorry Mandy for being so hard on u,i would not do anything to our relationship, But i will change for something and this time i would do it with an overnight effect.Why i want to change is because i never expected to be so so hurt.I wanted to see you today was to only show u tht i am okay with what i am going through.It should not effect u in anyway,I know u will scold me for this bt i am going to do it. I hope u understand. U told be i am not being truthful,in this case i rather not be . Like i said if i were to say even to u,i will lose it. I am holding on to it,juz for the sake how far it goes.How long can the person liar and not tell wat they have been up.

Sorry abang at kajang 7-eleven i should not have told u to be ass-hole and do ur own job . I was juz buying myself 3 bottles of twister, what difference would it make to u if i drink it by myself or give it to ppl.U should not have told me that

“encik nak minum semua ke, kalau macam tu , saya suggest encik beli botol besar , lagi saving.”

Wtf, i would do whatever i want. Afterall i can’t control people from hurting me, therefor i am not going to control myself to hurt me.

Sorry Zue, i never expected that i was spoil ur lunch mood . I promise i will make it up to u.The next round i call u for anything pls juz shout at me like i did to u .I am having some problem, so my mood was off at that the point.

Sorry Jaspreet,since i shouted at u for slamming the door. I juz need some time to cool, u know tht i look like shit.I know u wanted to ask me that wat was wrong, up until we saw the bumper sticker that said

“Shit Happens”

So yeah this shit happened to me after i removed the bullshit wallpaper from my phone.Now i think i should not have done it .

If i did not change it , it might not happened to me.
If i did not see the person ,i would nvr had known.
Only if i went on to do my own things,and not to be busybody around,
i would have been fine.


My CNN told me once harvin ur nuts,

“when u care u go to far with it , but when u don’t care still u don’t stop caring”.

Why should u always do this to urself.And stupidly i gave an answer saying

“i am a human,juz like others eventough we friends have built ourself strong,to face anything,but the thing is we have feelings”

Right now i don’t want to be a human anymore, it is better for me to be a robot or even an animal.Atleast when i am trying to say things and explain myself,if no one understands then i can’t even complain.

Thus finally i have arrived where i am at a stage where i am trying to console myself, since i know some thing i am more better prepared to face the truth once it comes from the person itself.I always believe i can console myself with a known answer.I don’t really mind wat ppl who i care,love and treasure do as long as they tell me the TRUTH.



No comments: